Incognito mode allows you to “clock out” during off-hours so that no driving data is sent to Applied Driving or your employer during the times you specify. You should mark trips that took place during non-working hours as Incognito.
The journey will still display in your Trip Reports but no driving events are transmitted to Applied Driving or your company when it is marked as incognito. We only receive a count (a number) or how many incognito trips you've had each week.
Note: Incognito is signposted by the hat and glasses icon.
- How do I set my work schedule?
- How do I set my holiday/vacation schedule?
- How to mark trips as private in the Applied Companion app
- How do I mark my trip as Non-Scorable?
Manual Incognito Trip Flagging
You can manually mark a single trip as incognito by following these steps
Click Menu ()
Select Trip Reports
Find the chosen trip you want to flag as non-scorable
- Click the three dots on the top-right of the trip ()
- Click Mark as Incognito
- The trip should now show with a hat and glasses icon on the bottom-right
Automatic Incognito Trip Flagging
If you know you're going to be incognito ahead of time (i.e. a lunch break) you can set a timer so that any trips in that period are automatically marked as incognito.
On the home screen, select the hat and glasses icon
- Choose the length of time you want your trips marked as incognito for
- Click Activate