You should mark trips as Non-Scorable when you are a passenger and not the driver.
The journey will still display in your Trip Reports but no driving events are transmitted to Applied Driving or your company when it is marked as non-scorable. We only receive a count (a number) or how many non-scorable trips you've had each week.
Note: Non-scorable is signposted by the icon of a wheel.
- How to mark trips as private in the Applied Companion app
- How do I flag my trips as Incognito?
- How do I set my work schedule?
- How do I set my holiday/vacation schedule?
Manual Non-Scorable Trip Flagging
You can manually mark a single trip as non-scorable by following these steps
Click Menu ()
Select Trip Reports
Find the chosen trip you want to flag as non-scorable
- Click the three dots on the top-right of the trip ()
- Click Mark as Nonscorable
- The trip should now show with a wheel icon on the bottom-right
Automatic Non-Scorable Trip Flagging
If you know you're going to be a passenger ahead of time, you can set a timer so that any trips in that period are automatically marked as non-scorable.
On the home screen, select the wheel icon
- Choose the length of time you want your trips marked as non-scorable for
- Click Activate